Employee Retention & Employee Engagement
Hiring employees is just a start to creating a strong work force. Next, you have to keep them. High employee turnover costs business owners in time and productivity. So what can we do to retain the employees that you have hired? How do you know if you have hired employees with the right skillset and attitude for your business? There are a number of incentives that you could use, such as career progression, recognition, working on special projects etc. Right Hand HR will provide you with some recommendations on completion of the HR Initial Review.
Employee engagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organisation’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and are able at the same time to enhance their own sense of well-being.
Engaged employees play a vital role in creating customer promoters.
Although there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach and no master model for successful employee engagement there are four key elements that make successful employee engagement:
- Visible, empowering leadership providing a strong strategic vision about the organisation, where it’s come from and where it’s going.
- Engaging managers who focus their team and give them scope, treat their team as individuals and coach and stretch their employees.
- There is employee voice throughout the organisations, for reinforcing and challenging views, between functions and externally, employees are seen as central to the solution.
- There is organisational integrity – the values on the wall are reflected in day to day behaviours. There is no ‘say –do’ gap.
Why not consider running a survey to see how you measure up? Right Hand HR can tailor the surveys to suit the needs of your organisation.
What We Do
HR Consultancy Services
- Employee Engagement
- Employment Engagement Surveys
- Performance Management
- Appeal Hearings
- Workplace Investigations